Saturday, November 24, 2007

OPM Hit of the Week: Is She Thinking About Me?

Another one of those great Pinoy ballads from Jose Mari Chan.
Is She Thinking About Me features Christine Bersola in his 1994 album, Thank You Love.


Sign in to imeem to listen to the track.




Lyrics from Lyrics:OPM Pinoy Songs at


INTRO
Is she thinking about me
Does she remember my name
Is she hoping I’d call
Do I matter at all
Or her feelings the same

Is he thinking about me
Does he remember my name
How I wish he would call
Do I matter at all
And will I ever be the same

CHORUS
Yet I know what she’s feeling
I can still feel the touch of her hand
I could swear this is just the beginning
Please let her be thinking of me

I’m the one of the many
How could I be the girl of his dreams
Was I caught by surprise
When I looked in his eyes, I saw me

No comments: